MY FIRST BLOG! EEK!

Oh my gosh y'all it's my first blog!!  I'm so nervous!! What if it's boring?! What if no one reads this!?  If they do, then what if they hate it!?  What if all those grammar nazis call me out on run on sentences and the correct use of there, their, and they're?!  You know what I have to say to you people?  It's probably going happen so I'm just gonna need you to deal with it!...Just kidding, don't hate me please.

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while, you know, because I think I'm so interesting the world needs to know what's happening in my life I think it's a super neat way to get ALL THE THOUGHTS out of my head and it's way better than writing in my anablog aka journal.  (I feel like I've got a lot of run on sentences already...oops...) Also, I can't just sit back and let Ryan have a blog all by himself. I have my own side to our story!

From what I've learned from reading and enjoying other blogs, it's probably time to insert a picture.
That's me and Ryan at Oktoberfest in El Cajon! 
Apparently it's cool in Germany to wear these hats and do (borderline inappropriate) hand gestures to a song about a garden gnome...I think...the point is we didn't get to keep the hats---which means some sweaty polka dancer was wearing that hat last weekend. Gag. I just thought of that.

So back to MY FIRST BLOG!!  I can't tell you what this blog is going to be about...(Whatever I dang well please!  That's what!)  Sorry for all the yelling I'm excited :) I just want to go wherever my little heart wants to go.  In case you don't already know, I'm not into making long term commitments.  I like flyin' by the seat of my pants. 

Things you may see in this little blog include, but are not limited to:
  • Fun things we do 
  • The nurse side of travel nursing
  • Probably something about how I'm gonna run a half marathon in January (What the heck, I just said that out loud!?)
  • A little bit lot about Pearl
  • Lists
  • Lots of beach pictures until January
  • Some things about our trips home
  • Lessons life taught me
  • How I wish all healthy food tasted like Flamin' Hot Cheetos instead of grass
  • And then probably some boring stuff---What? Some days we I just like to sit at home, watch the Today Show, and play on Pinterest all day!  Who am I kidding, that's most days, HA!
I think it's time for another picture.  
This is where inspiration to run 13.1 miles came from.  I ran about 4.75 mi today...almost there...or not so much...and I walked some...and then I got a migraine, took two Excedrin right before bed, and BAM! a blog happened at 2 o'clock in the morning.  Seriously, I'm not even a little tired.

So, what I'm fixing to do is use this caffeine high to punch out a couple more posts and get on top of this whole blogging thing and call it a night!  Or get on Pinterest...I haven't decided yet.





Comments

  1. Courtni! I've been reading your blog for a bit and I think I'm ready to travel - I would love your recruiters number if that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember if I emailed you back or not! I'm so sorry if I didn't we were right in the middle of a move when you commented. My recruiter is Cindy with Prestige Travel Nurses and her email is cskertich@prestigenurses.com. Happy traveling! Please email me if you have any questions :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be a Happy Traveler PART II

Hello Chi Town!