So Many THHHINGS!

Well folks.  My health took a turn for the worse after my last post. My sinus infection nastiness made its way into my chest and lived there for a week and half!  Not cool.  Then Ryan caught a little bit of it. Ha!

So, I guess really not that many things have happened.  Ryan and I laid around the apartment until I had to go to work and then I worked...and worked...and worked...and ate my weight in candy, cookies, and other sweets.  Thanks Halloween.  Can I just say to all you parents out there, if you don't want your kid to have tons of candy cut 'em off a couple houses short!  Don't bring all that extra candy to work for the poor souls who have no self discipline and will power issues. Geez. That's just not nice.

Really, who can say no to that?!
Before all the sugary yummy nastiness made its way into my mouth hole I slouch-ran my way down 6 miles again.  Naturally, I can never keep moving forward when it comes to anything fitness goal related. I used my illness as an excuse and didn't run a single mile after our San Antonio Six. Do you remember? The amazing 6 miles that felt so good and got me feelin' all confident in my running skills. Yeah, I didn't either by mile 5. This awesome running belt complete with attached water bottles didn't even help. **Thanks again Crystal! I love running with it!**


I put my little energy chewies in the zipper pouch and I'm basically a pro when I wear it...except the one time I ran with it was absolutely horrid. Ha! So I'm hoping next time will be better. Here's a fun fitness blog with a great guest post about running. I'm thinking this little graph from it is absolutely 100% correct.

This is what each run is like, but for me this could also be all my thoughts in just one run. HA! 

In other news, we moved into a new apartment. A traveler friend of mine and her boyfriend are taking an assignment in NY for three months so we figured we'd keep their place nice and cozy for them while they're away. We LOVED living with roommates but when an offer came to live by the beach we kinda jumped on it. It has been my dream to live by the beach and now we finally get to! And this place is too cute and already beachy!

ALOHA!
Right past the bench is like a 30 foot drop to the beach. This is the start of our boardwalk run.

Aaaannnnd...one last thing:
JUST LOOK HOW CUTE PEARL IS.
She was passive aggressively asking for dinner left overs. 
She crawled right out onto Ryan's legs and plopped down. 

I know what you're thinking and
NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HER SHE'S OURS!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be a Happy Traveler PART II

MY FIRST BLOG! EEK!

Hello Chi Town!