Oh. Em. Gee.

Hot diggity dang, y'all! I'm so excited I can't wait another minute to share! This morning I had a phone interview for my next assignment and knew before I got off the phone that I got the job. I am more than happy to announce that we're headed back to San Diego for my next contract! I loved San Diego so much that I actually cried, right there on the beach on our last day there. I love all the people I met there, I love the unit, and I love, Love, LOVE all of its beautiful beaches. I'm counting down the seconds till we leave our lovely little desert spot and head for the lush green mountains of Sahn Diahgo.

I have so many amazing memories. It's hard to believe it's been over 4 years since we left.





We're coming back So Cal!! (Maybe on the way there I'll magically lose 50 pounds and gain the ability to run 13.1 miles...we'll see...I'll let y'all know how it goes. It's a 6 hour drive after all. Haha!) We'll be stopping at Joshua Tree along the way. We've seen so many of our Insta travel buddies visit and it looks so intriguing. This time around we'll be staying in Chula Vista, CA which is just south of San Diego. Initially, I was worried about summer temperatures in Southern California but then realized we'd be close to the bay. So bay summer temps of high 70's it is!! I have to say, I really digging the way our summer is working out. (I say with caution, the travel nurse life can throw all sorts of wrenches-as can RV life.) So, for now I'll get excited and Facebook stalk my 2013 self for the next few weeks. We've got lots of stuff planned for our last days in Phoenix-slot canyon hiking in Page and vortex searching in Sedona. Now if only I didn't have to work!

Ryan just reminded me that I need to renew my California nursing license before the end of the month!! Shoot!! Byeeeeee!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be a Happy Traveler PART II

Hello Chi Town!

MY FIRST BLOG! EEK!