The Sladeks Do San Antonio!!

Wow! Our time here in San Antonio is almost over! I know I say this every post but it really is crazy how fast time goes by. I can't think about it too hard or I'll have  a panic attack. We have really enjoyed being back in Texas and getting to see family and friends. We've spent most of my days off back in good ol' Falls County or hanging out in Converse and getting to know our sweet niece.

When I actually lived in Texas I can count on one hand how many times I visited San Antonio, and with each visit I never left a two mile radius. Let me tell you, I LOVE the Riverwalk and that's all I've ever known of SA. San Antonio has so much more to offer! Who knew that SA would have better sushi than Houston? I do now! Let me suggest that if you're planning a trip to San Antonio don't spend more than lunch on the Riverwalk.

Head down to the Missions! They are beautiful, you can go inside, and it's free!
Walk down the Museum Reach of the Riverwalk, then go to La Gloria's for dinner and drinks.
The most fun way to do Tower of the Americas is skip the Observation Deck and catch happy hour at Bar 601. Do yourself a favor and get the seared tuna nachos.
Live music and wine tasting? OK! Check out The Cove-a laundromat/car wash/restaurant/bar/live music venue, you won't be sorry. You can hear ReBeca and Friends every month on the first Saturday and third Thursday.
Japanese Tea Garden-gorgeous even in the dead of winter.
Natural Bridge Caverns-It's 70 degrees all year round!

NEXT POST IS NEW ASSIGNMENT TIME!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be a Happy Traveler PART II

MY FIRST BLOG! EEK!

Hello Chi Town!