Adios, Texas! Hello, Nevada!

If you're looking for me after February 18th, you can find me belly up at the $5 blackjack tables downtown! 😆 Yep! That's right, we're headed back out west for my next assignment at Sunrise Children's Hospital in Las Vegas. Then, booking it back outta there before the heat settles in.

We've LOVED getting to spend so much time with our family and friends. Some we haven't spend considerable time with in  a couple years. Leaving Texas always comes with sadness but we're so excited for our next adventure. Since we've been to Las Vegas before we're going to do our best to get out and do things we didn't get to do before. Things on the must-see list of Vegas 2.0 include Seven Magic Mountains, Lake Mead Recreational Area, Hoover Dam (I know, how did we miss this the first time?!), Valley of Fire State Park, Death Valley, maaaaayybe Zion National Park, and taking advantage of all the BLM lands! I hope 3 months is long enough to fit all this in! I'm glad I 'only' work 3 days a week 😆

Alrighty, well I'm gonna leave these photos here and let y'all go:

RV park views

Four generations 😆

Looking back through photos to post I realized just how many are of our dogs...so much so I had issues finding others to post.
.
But look how cute she is!

Checking out Haak Winery for a little boozy 'Christmas shopping'

We went to Dickens on the Strand in Galveston with Ryan's parents. We got to see Dickens' great-great-great? grandson read A Christmas Carol. It was a pretty neat experience.

We got a membership to Johnson Space Center at the beginning of our stay here and it was the best decision! We loved getting to go back multiple times to really take it all in. We're official space nerds now!

Ryan, our buddy Lee, and I walking through the Trail of Lights at Moody Gardens

Man in the Iron Mask vibes for a little Christmas self care

We've only got a couple weeks left then we're rollin' outta here on February 14th! What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than a 9 hour drive to a Walmart parking lot in the middle of nowhere west Texas. Ha! I seriously can't think of one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be a Happy Traveler PART II

Hello Chi Town!

MY FIRST BLOG! EEK!