Approaching the end...

Well, we've got four weeks left in Baltimore and the ants in my pants are going crazy! I still don't have an official next destination. My recruiter and I are still working on it but I hope to be announcing our new home away from home soon.

Ryan and I have been keeping busy. I can't remember if I've told y'all this already but Ryan has a job this time around. He's working for a liquor store/craft brew place doing home deliveries and working in the store. He really likes getting to socialize and he's loving getting to try new craft beers at work! Ha! It's been an adjustment not having a buddy to play with on my days off, but binge-watching Grey's Anatomy from Season 1 has been fun! They really should've stopped after like Season 4 or 5. Oh well, I still love it. In the last few weeks I've been going to see some fun spots with friends like Annapolis, MD, LaDew Topiary Gardens, and Ft. McHenry-where the Star Spangled Banner was written!

It's been so great being back with friends, one of the nurses made everyone names for our lockers and even the travelers got one!! It's the little things, I'll keep it forever! Thanks Pam!

Ryan and I visited Annapolis last week and had cocktails at this pub. It was built in 1747! 

View of Annapolis Harbor

Sunset over downtown Baltimore. I never get tired of the view from 9South.

LaDew Topiary Gardens



Peacock at LaDew

Naked Lady Flowers-LaDew

Ft. McHenry-Full scale replica of the Star Spangled Banner which inspired our national anthem.

First trip to Annapolis with my traveler friend Theresa

Overlook facing Annapolis and the US Naval Academy

Virginia wine country

Loved getting to see Addison and Megan!

I'm excited for our last weeks here and for what we might get ourselves into. Hopefully I'll have my  next assignment by my next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be a Happy Traveler PART II

MY FIRST BLOG! EEK!

Hello Chi Town!