A New Hobby AND OUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT!!

Usually before Ryan and I move to a new place we research the poop out of it. Especially Ryan, he can tell you pretty much every useless piece of information about our new city than you ever wanted to know. However, we really didn't do that with Baltimore. We just knew we needed to be in this general area to be close to a wedding, so we really didn't get that excited about it and didn't know much before we moved here. 

I've definitely enjoyed the history in this area the most for sure, but my second favorite thing is the hiking. I had no idea Maryland was so beautiful. The city of Baltimore is so green! There are trees everywhere and it is so hilly. The city itself is beautiful but the Maryland countryside is gorgeous.
A coworker of mine got us started hiking here and I'm so glad she did! Thanks Karen! These pictures are from our hike on Monday in Gunpowder Falls State Park.

Ryan, Karen and Karen's friend Beth, Scout the Golden Doodle and Pearl

Big Gunpowder River




The water was so clear, the weather was perfect, and the sound of the water flowing was so relaxing. Oh, and the company was pretty fun too. :) I'm glad we have four more weeks to fit as much hiking in as we possibly can!

THAT'S RIGHT! FOUR WEEKS! I know I say this every time but even after seven assignments I still can't believe how fast three months goes by. It's scary. And Ryan turned 28 this year! Holy cow! That age is like, legit adult status. Ha! Anyway, I promised a couple of posts ago I'd announce where our new assignment will be...SO GET READY TEXAS, WE'RE COMING BACK TO THE LONE STAR STATE! San Antonio to be exact and if I get the housing I requested we should be living about a mile from the Riverwalk! I'll be working at the Children's Hospital of San Antonio through March 30th. Ryan and I are super stoked to be home for the holidays. By November we'll have TWO NEW family members to meet, our first niece and my new little cousin! I can't wait! 

Ryan and I will be hanging out in the Temple area from about November 7 through the 14th then we'll move into our new apartment in SA. I'll make sure and fill y'all in if we plan on doing a little get together. It's been a while since I've had a White Wing or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be a Happy Traveler PART II

Hello Chi Town!

MY FIRST BLOG! EEK!